Saturday, March 12, 2016

Homework


Homework
  1. Math): 4.6 and 4.7.
  2. Science): Secondary 1 Health Science | homework 1 worksheet and Google Classroom for Health Science which you need to join and do an assessment on viruses and post it as a comment.
  3. English): Jing Mei's account of her performance at the talent show. 
  4. Chinese): Unsure please let me know in the comments. Thank you.
  5. IRS): Sorry but I cannot remember, please let me know down in the comments. Thanks
  6. IH): History Trail (Those in my team please create a Whatsapp© group, Thanks!)

    Enjoy your holiday! Remember may the force be with you!







P.S. (If I missed anything please tell me what I missed in the comments. Thank you for your help!)

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.