Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Guys, Guys, Guys.

Dear all,

I know most of you have seen this afternoon's incident. For the minority who missed the action, here is what happened.

Edison hit Isaiah with his pencil case as he was swinging it around. Isaiah then raged and grabbed the pencil case from Edison and threw it out of the window.


What can we learn here?

Isaiah: Control your temper and do not rage,(maybe he will looking at this), but the main point is to control your temper

Edison: Stop swinging your stuff around; or just don't do it near people.

Rest: Be more helpful and do not just watch. (for those who did that)


So guys, control your temper, please. These people (i think) have a hot temper: Hong Yih, Glenn, Edison, Isaiah.


Keanric

P.S If your name was listed, and you are raging right now, you have a hot temper.

6 comments:

  1. HELLL NOOOO HELLLL NOOOOO
    I AM TOTALLY NOT RAGING AT THE FACT THAT YOU MADE A RANDOM ARTICLE. NOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keanric is not kind to point out people, just because you think they are hot-tempered. I think Hong Yi is okay and is pretty calm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just trying to point out and let them see for themselves that people think that they have a hot temper. So, as I said, if your name was pointed out and you raged, you definitely have a hot temper. I hoped you realised that when I posted this and not taking it out on me.

      Delete
  3. If I rage, you die. It's a wonder why you didn't put my name in. ˉˆ°ˆˉ

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.