Friday, February 12, 2016

Dear all,

Ignore this if you are not related to this.

Glenn suspects that everyone is talking behind his back about something said in the Agar.io WhatsApp chat group. He also suspects that Kelvin, himself and I got shooed away from the discussion  after the principal's talk because people did not want him to hear what they were saying about him. Please do not take this in the wrong way as we do not want to start any rivalry in the S1-05 class. Also, Glenn was removed from one of the chat groups for no reason. Please add him back or I will do it myself. So, Whatever you are doing or talking behind Glenn's back, please stop as you may cause something that is more serious. Whatever you are doing, it has to stop immediately.

Keanric

3 comments:

  1. I agree.This can escalate to a chase of bullying

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys I don't understand okay, so can u explain to me at school
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys I don't understand okay, so can u explain to me at school
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.