Friday, January 1, 2016

About me

Hi everyone! 

My name is Arya Rajesh Kudlur. You can call me Arya.

I am from Changkat Primary School


Here is some information about myself:


Why I chose this picture to associate me?

  •  This picture associates me as I like to brighten everyone's day like the Sun


  


 ---------------------------------------------------------------

Hobbies/Favourite Sports:

  • I love playing soccer. 
  • However, I do play other sports.(e.g. Basketball, Table Tennis , Swimming and etc.)

  • I also enjoy reading books that keep me in suspense for long.
(e.g. Mystery Books)

  • I also enjoy experimenting or anything that requires hands on activities.
  • I am also interested in technology.  

My personality

  • I am usually an outspoken person however, I at times I may be silent as to be a good speaker you have to be a good listener.
  • I am also a persistent person. I usually try to tackle any problem until it is completed.However, there are some exceptions.
  • I also try to give perfection in anything I do.

With that I would like to thank you for reading my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.